Jaza Ingenieria takes care of its main assets, its people. That is why occupational safety is highly important in our company.
Job security is main priority
In this way, all our staff has continuous training on how to take care of themselves, their peers, and the facilities and equipment of our clients. This training is done in accordance with an established schedule and given by our trainers who are certified by both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Secretaría del Trabajo y Prevision Social (STPS).
- Annual training program
- Safety training for all our subcontractors prior to the start of work
- Skills training and issue of DC-3 format of job skills record (official document to the STPS)
- Safety inductions for new employees
- Regular courses on security
- Daily reinforcement prior to initiating activities on critical activities at the stage of the work in question
- Supervisors full-time safety in workplaces
- Visit weekly for continuous assessment, the security chief Jaza all workplaces
- Personal safety equipment required